Billing System Changes
NLI has upgraded its billing system with SmartHub, a new self-serve solution for making electronic bill paying easier than ever – to view your bill, to make a payment, to access your billing history, to update your account, and to check for outages affecting your service.
SmartHub also provides NLI members with convenient access to detailed account information and to show energy usage graphs from the current week, and up to the last 2 years.
SmartHub is compatible with both Apple and Android mobile devices.
Download the FREE SmartHub app for secure account management right at your fingertips. The SmartHub mobile or tablet app can be found in the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace. It’s easy.
- Go to www.nli.coop and register for online access.
- You will need to create a new account. Your existing account is not connected with this system.
- Enter a password.
- Click enter and confirm your password.
- If you want to STOP receiving a printed statement, click on that option.
- If you need assistance, please call 800-326-9594.
What You Can Do With the SmartHub App
- Check your usage
- Pay your bill
- Check our newsfeed
- Report an outage
- Contact our office
NLI is Upgrading Our Billing System
For members who continue to receive a printed statement, this is what your new paper bill will look like: