Looks What’s Coming
On November 27, 2018, NLI will upgrade its current billing system with SmartHub, a self-serve solution for making electronic bill paying easier than ever – view your bill, make a payment, access history, update your account and check for outages.
SmartHub will also provide NLI members convenient access to detailed account information and show energy usage graphs from the current week, up to the last 2 years.
SmartHub is compatible with both Apple and Android mobile devices.
Download the FREE SmartHub app, available starting Nov. 27, 2018, for secure account management right at your fingertips. The SmartHub mobile or tablet app can be found in the Apple App Store or Android Marketplace. It’s easy.
Download Your New Smarthub App and Sign Up Starting November 27, 2018
- Go to www.nli.coop and register for online access.
- You will need to create a new account. Your existing account is not connected with this system.
- Enter a password.
- Click enter and confirm your password.
- If you want to STOP receiving a printed statement, click on that option.
- If you need assistance, please call 800-326-9594.
What You Can Do With the SmartHub App
- Check your usage
- Pay your bill
- Check our newsfeed
- Report an outage
- Contact our office
NLI is Upgrading Our Billing System
For members who continue to receive a printed statement, this is what your new paper bill will look like: