COVID-19 Coronavirus Resources
Northern Lights is committed to the health and safety of our members and informing our members of the community resources available during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Panhandle Health District suggests that if you develop symptoms consistent with warning signs for COVID-19, get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include:
- Trouble breathing.
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest.
- New confusion or inability to arouse.
- Bluish lips or face.
For the latest news and health alerts about COVID-19, the Panhandle Health District can be reached online or at (877) 415-5225 or the state of Idaho at (888) 330-3010
COVID-19 Contact Information for Local Hospitals
- Bonner General Hospital – (208) 263-1441
- Boundary County Community Hospital – (208) 267-3141
- Clark Fork Valley Hospital – (406) 826-4889
- Newport Hospital and Health Services – (509) 447-3139
- Kootenai Health – (208) 625-5700
Community Action Partnership
- Bonner County, (208) 255-2910
- Boundary County, (208) 267-3663
- Kootenai County, (208) 664-8757
- Lincoln County, (406) 293-2712
- Sanders County, (406) 827-3472
- Community Action Partnership Idaho
- Community Action Partnership Montana
Ting – Free Wi-Fi in Sandpoint
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention