Be Safe Out There
- Plan your route. Trick-or-treating can take you several streets away from your house, which can cause sore legs and a bit of frustration.
- Avoid tripping hazards. Masks and long costumes can lead to injury.
- Wear comfy shoes. Candy tastes better if your feet don’t hurt the next day.
- Use flexible props. Stick to soft plastic swords and wands to avoid injury.
- Stay well-lit. Glowsticks and flashlights help drivers see kids as they cross the street.
- Check your child’s candy. Look for unwrapped items or anything that might have been tampered with.